As the unprecedented events of the last few weeks have unfolded, and as the environment has become more unpredictable due to COVID-19, our goal at Brooklawn Services is to continue to be available and responsive to your needs, while taking appropriate steps to minimize the health risks to our clients and team members.
We want to let you know that we have taken appropriate precautions and have a plan in place. Our technicians continue to make lawn & tree applications on a daily basis; however, we have amended our procedures in many ways. We want to communicate the specific steps we have taken to protect you and our team members.
- We have canceled all face to face meetings at our offices and restricted access to our offices. Office personnel that can work remotely have been asked to work from home.
- We have been educating our team members about the virus and have provided the appropriate sanitizing products to help them keep themselves and their work areas clean.
- We have asked our team members to avoid any direct contact with customers and practice ‘social distancing’ so we hope you will understand why we won’t be having any face to face conversations while we are working on your property during this outbreak.
- We have instructed any team members who become ill to stay home.
- Our technicians are instructed to stay out of any of our customer’s buildings/homes, wash their hands frequently throughout the day, and to use hand sanitizer often.
Now is a great time to remind everyone that we can also deliver your invoices electronically. If you would like to make this change, please send your email address to Brooklawn’s Office Manager Kathy Richman at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our main office at 888-794-9555. Kathy will update your account to receive invoices through email moving forward.
Thank you for your trust in us and understanding during this crisis. Everyone at Brooklawn wants you to know how important you are to us and we are doing everything possible to deliver the high level of service you have come to expect. We are also continuing our work in a manner that is safe for our team members and our customers.
Owner & Founder